In the latest 3.11 release of Xemplo we have made significant changes to the management of engagements and assignments, launched our new eInvoicing feature and improved the handling of voided invoices.
Improvements to the management of engagements
When opening an engagement you will notice a completely redesigned screen, providing a list of associated assignments and a summary of key settings via a streamlined tab navigation bar. The emphasis of the new design is to make it quick and easy to view the details of an engagement and it's key settings without needing to navigate an edit screen.
For convenience, a new header region provides access to key engagement information (e.g. EOR, Host, Agency) at all times.
Engagement assignments tab
Engagement settings tab
Introducing the new way to view an assignment
For assignments, we've incorporated the same design principles and expanded the amount of information you can view relating to an assignment, in the one place.
The new assignment view provides tabbed access to:
- Summary - with all key assignment settings and a new worker snapshot panel to easily reference worker details without leaving the page
- Timesheets - providing direct access to timesheets relating specifically to the assignment
- Pay and charge rates - a new kanban view of the assignment's pay and charge rules to easily check configurations
- Documents - direct access to associated assignment documents
The new assignment summary tab
The new assignment timesheets tab
The new assignment pay and charge rates tab
The new assignment documents tab
The Australian Government is currently pushing heavily for suppliers of agencies and departments to switch from receiving invoices via email to receiving them via eInvoice. To ensure our clients are ready for this change, Xemplo now natively supports the ability to send invoices directly from the platform via the eInvoice / Peppol network.
To activate this feature, contact our Customer Success team for more information.
Improved handling of voided invoices
Before, when an invoice was voided it was no longer shown in the invoice list or accessible. In 3.11 we are introducing some key changes to the way that voided invoices work, specifically:
1. Voided invoices are now shown on the invoice list view. A new filter allows you to include or exclude voided invoices from the list:
2. Voided invoices are shown in the list with a "X" for easy recognition. When you mouse-over this icon it will reveal the date the invoice was voided:
3. You can open / view a voided invoice and reinstate the invoice if the timesheets within the invoice haven't already been included in another in voice:
All Xemplo users will have access to software updates in the coming week. We’ll continue to launch exciting new features in the coming quarter. We'll let you know about future enhancements through email and release announcements.
Always here to help
Have questions? We are here to help you. If you have any queries or feedback, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Success team.