This article guides you through the basics of the Workers page in Xemplo as an HR or Administrator user.
There are two types of workers:
- Employees - A worker who is employed and is part of a company or an organisation.
- Independent Contractors - a type of worker who is under contract to provide services for an organisation but isn’t an employee there. However, this type of worker may still require to perform onboarding and other HR-related functions.
Access to Workers
Click on the Workers tab in the navigation menu bar.
The Worker List page displays all workers in a company. If users want to narrow down the list to specific workers, they can refine their search using the filtering options.
On this page, HR or Administrators can:
- Create A New Worker
- Edit an Existing Worker
- Filtering Worker
- Deactivate a Worker Account
- Export a Worker Report
A worker’s profile will have all the information about a worker, their recent engagement, and changes in their employment journey.
HR and Administrators can click a worker’s name to view and manage:
- Salary or Wage
- Line Manager
- Recent Activities
- Profile & Basic Information
- Employment, Onboarding, Licences, Positions, and Work Rights
- Documents & Letters
- Leave & Expense Requests
- Resend Invitation to Xemplo
- Deactivate Worker